Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Spherical Panoramas


These are my finished Spherical  panoramas, which I made in photoshop. You begin the Spherical Panorama process with a 360 degree panorama, with a clear horizon line. you make these by taking 10-15 vertical pictures with 50% sky and 50% ground while turning in a circle. The pictures MUST have a 10-15% overlap, or the project will not come out right. Open the pictures in photoshop with photo merge to make your panorama. Change the image size to 5000 x 5000 then go to filter > distort > polar coordinates. That is how you make a spherical panorama.

3 comments:

  1. I love the little "#wrinkly dogs" thing at the bottom! haha so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you take your panoramas? I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaycee! I took them at my house and at my stepdads work. :)

      Delete