Tuesday, January 14, 2014

All About Me


ALL ABOUT ME!

My name is Paige Marie Wesoloski. I am in the 8th grade and I'm 14 years young. I'm originally from Endicott, New York. While there, I Spent kindergarten thru half of 5th grade at Union Endicott School District. I have 2 dogs, a Boxer and a Basset Hound. I had a cat before we moved to Hawaii, so we had to give her away.

My hobbies include, dancing singing, and watching Netflix. On Netflix, I watch GleeToddlers in Tiaras, and Nanny 911. I also enjoy listening to music, The artists I enjoy are Katy Perry and Justin Bieber. I play the tahitian drums, dance tahitian and spin fire poi balls for The Children of The Land, which is a polynesian culture center that my stepdad opened up about 4 years ago.

My mother is Jodi Martin, who is an x-ray technician.  My dad Is Edward Wesoloski, who is the owner of Remlik's in Endicott New York. My step-dad is Phil Villatora, who is a drummer at Luau Kalamaku.
Kelley Holbert is my Step-mom co owns Remlik's with my dad.

4 comments:

  1. I reall, really, really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the theme and colors of your blogs they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blogs ( I keep forgetting to bring the shirts)

    ReplyDelete