Thursday, March 13, 2014

Practice Profile Story



The purpose of the practice story was to help us understand how hard it was to film an interview. Our interview was very blurry and that helped us remember to make sure that our real project wasn't out of focus.We chose me as the subject of the practice story because I was the most comfortable on camera.  I had a song stuck in my head and thats how we came up with the subject of me loving music. Click Here to see examples of my G.T. class' profile practice stories.

6 comments:

  1. All the text is very easy to read and its all the same text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your text is easy to read, and your color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on your organization!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your practice story is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your blog Paige! by the way I love your hashtag! haha #Wrinklydogs! Oh yeah and have a great day Tutti Frutti addict haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the color scheme of your page and your teams video at the final film festival was amazing by the way!

    ReplyDelete